This website is owned by the Joint Committee on Intercollegiate Examinations (JCIE):
2 Hill Place
- JCIE is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received to process your order. We are on the Data Protection Register with registration number Z5291793 and our entry may be viewed on the register held by the Information Commissioner’s Office at www.ico.gov.uk/ESDWebPages/search.asp.
- The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information JCIE collects about you and how we may use this information.
- We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it.
- If you register for an account with our websites, the information you provide us will be used to allow you to log into and use the advanced features of our website. We do not collect personal information outside the log-in area.
- JCIE does not provide or release names, website addresses, email addresses or exam data of users to any third party without your permission.
- JCIE may also disclose your Personal Information to prevent an emergency, to prevent harm to others, to respond to legal requirements, to protect or enforce its rights, to protect or enforce the rights of a third party, or as required or permitted by law (including, without limitation, to comply with a subpoena or court order).
- JCIE occasionally may alert you electronically by e-mail to important information. JCIE may offer services on a limited basis to demographically identified groups of users. You may opt-out of this at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may use your information for market research and statistical analysis, and may use reputable partners, suppliers or agencies to process your personal information on our behalf. Where we do so, strict instructions will be given on the processing of data and security.
- JCIE may disclose your details to prospective or actual purchasers of part or the whole of our business or our company (or their professional advisors). We may also disclose your details to our professional advisors for other purposes connected with the operation of our business.
- JCIE follows strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
- In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by sending us an email at email@example.com and are entitled to receive a copy of the information we hold in exchange for payment of the required fee. Please contact us at the above address for further details or to make a request.